ARCHITECTS / SENIOR ARCHITECTS
- A recognized Degree in Architecture; preferably registered with the Board of Architects, Singapore;
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of relevant architectural experience for post of Architect and minimum 10 years of relevant architectural experience for post of Senior Architect;
- Good knowledge of architectural details, working drawings and construction practices;
- Knowledge of computer 3D and presentation programmes such as Microstation, Revit, Photoshop and Sketchup;
- Flair in design, ability to sketch fast and produce good design concepts;
- Conversant with local codes and regulations.
- A recognized Diploma;
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Administrative/Secretarial experience preferred;
- Willing to learn, with good attitude and passion for work;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, i.e. Excel, Words & Powerpoint.
Do you want
- Greater work exposure?
- Opportunities to develop and unleash your full potential?
- Warm, friendly and fun-filled working environment?
- Career development through learning?
We welcome applications from Responsible individuals who possess a strong sense of Integrity and are constantly striving for Self-Renewal and Excellence.
Interested applicants can send their resumes and/or portfolio:
DPA Singapore: email@example.com
Please note that emails exceeding 10MB will not be accepted by our email server.
DP Architects Pte Ltd
6 Raffles Boulevard
#04-100, Marina Square
Applicants are to ensure that the following details are provided in their resumes:
- Singapore address and contact number (if applicable)
- Overseas address and contact number, include Country and Area Code (if applicable)
- Email address
- Current country of residence
- Current and expected salary
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.